1. Attending the Postgraduate Orientation Program
2. Attending the Thesis Writing Workshop
3. Passing the English Placement Test
4. Passing Research Methodology Course
5. Passing the Proposal defense
6. Passing the pre-viva presentation
7. Students must publish their research work before submitting their thesis, and for MSc students, the cumulative publication score must be 5 points, while for PhD students, it must be 10 points, as per Table 1's scoring system.
Students who participate in the dual degree program from UY, HDU, and PKNU and fulfill these requirements while at their home universities can transfer their credit and points to UniMAP.
Once students fulfill all the terms of the graduating requirements set by both institutions, they will receive two interlocking scrolls issued by the home and host institutions. The linking statement connecting the two awarded scrolls should be noted on the scrolls. Students enrolled in this program will only be charged the current study fees set by their home institution.